środa, 1 stycznia 2014

Happy New Year



 First of all I wanted to wish a Happy New Year to anyone that happens to be reading this by any chance.
Second of all I wanted to talk about the New Year's resolutions.



This is the first year of all my 20 full years of life that I have decided to treat this stuff seriously. So I thought that I would think of a better way to stick with my New Year's Resolutions.



Here are some steps that I'll take:

1. My plan is to make a resolution each month and then at the end of each month I will recap what I had accomplished and what I wasn't able to stick with. In my opinion this is why so many people don't  achieve their goals- because they stick with their resolutions for 2-3 weeks and then forget about them.
2. Some of my resolutions might become habits- that's what I'm going for- long term changes. Some are just little reminders of what I have to do. Either way I try to be realistic. For example: If I want to lose weight I don't set myself a number of kilos that I have to weigh by the end of the month in exchange for that I research healthy food options, fun exercises etc.
3. I've already created a notebook with some resolutions listed for each month. I leave this space for adding new resolutions, ideas etc. I think it's a great thing to write down your thoughts- that way if you need motivation or just remind yourself what you really want in life- you open up a notebook and boost your  motivation with your own words.
4. Now all I have to do is wake up everyday and try to be positive and take life day by day, that's the only way I imagine reaching my goals. There will be ups and downs but I'll tune in next month with an update on my January accomplishments.

Good luck (to me and you)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz