poniedziałek, 29 lipca 2013

I Want To Grow


Did You know who You'd be when You grew up? Where You one of those who always wanted to be a doctor... One of those who knew how to sing... Did You grow into who You are now? Did that person grow in to You? 
It was always about You and don't lie that it wasn't. We know we are the only ones who can decide about our own future yet we let others decide for us. At least that's what I think because that's what I did. We always think the world is what it is in our mind. But the truth is that there is no truth and the world only knows what it is itself. This is why i digged up my dreams, lies, hopes and everything else and decided it's time to move on. It's time to forget. But to forget I have to let it go. And to let it go - I speak. In this case -write. And what I don't want to forget - I write or find another way to remember.

I was always srearching. Maybe I'm ment to seek and never find. Maybe nothing's hiding away from me. If I'm meant to search- I will. And I couldn't think of a better way to do it than this. Share it with another seeker.


I want to grow - forever and always. That's what I say. That's what I'll always do.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz