sobota, 28 grudnia 2013

Summertime Happiness



I know it's the middle of winter, but where I live the weather keeps trying to remind me of summertime. Here are some of my summer memories spent with my sisters at the beach...

I recently have watched a video on YoutTube and I watch hundrets of videos on YT per month but most of them are just a waste of my time. Well this video made me think: I have such a big family and I barely know anything about my family members. In this video this girl talks about 5 ways to improve the way You live Your life and one of them is spending time with Your own family. She reminded me what a treasure a family can be. And I know You might be a rebellious teenager or maybe You never learned how to get along with Your mom, dad or sister, but believe me You will never regret bonding with Your relatives. This video encouraged me to really value the time spent with my family.


























That's why I digged up this year's summer photos and recalled all the fun times I had thanks to my sisters. Because I have travelled alone before and for me it got sad sometimes. That's why I'm thankful for my sisters thus thanks to them I have someone to share my moments with.



They say You can't choose Your family. Which can sound negative at the start. Of course - being blessed with a family takes effort, time and understanding- but that's just how it is with things worth having in life.























































Try not to look at others with jealousy and anger but with inspiration. I stummbled upon a quote one time and it said:

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

And I completely agree with this quote. I'm not perfect but I try to live by what I agree with and believe in, and I believe that if You let inspiration into Your life with positivity instead of jealousy and anger - You can grow at Your own pace with Your own benefits that will grow each day along with You.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz